Thursday, January 11, 2018

Thinking of You Sale-a-Bration Tag

Happy Thursday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Tag Thursday.  Today, I will feature a tag I created and show you how easy it is to use minimal supplies to create a SUPER PRETTY TAG.  Now that you have the details for my Tag Thursday creation for this week ......... Let's jump right in with my share for today.......
Talk about a whole-lot of sparkle for this little tag.
I started this tag off by adding a panel of the new turquoise 'Myths & Magic Glimmer Paper' to the top of my Whisper White tag.  I'm just crazy about the way this glimmer paper sparkles.
Next, I grabbed the Sale-a-Bration 'Heartfelt Blooms' set and stamped my sentiment with Tempting Turquoise onto a Whisper White panel.  I used Stampin' Dimensionals to add that sentiment panel to the top of my Turquoise Glimmer Paper.
I used both the 'Bold Butterfly' (Melon Mambo) and 'Butterflies Thinlits' (Pink Pirouette) to create a bold butterfly for the front of my tag.
And all that was left to do was add some of the Sale-a-Bration 'Shimmer Ribbon Pack' to the top of my tag and tie it off with a pretty Whisper White Baker's Twine bow.
A BOLD & CRISP tag that will look perfect on a little gift I'm giving to a sweet friend.
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share some Friends Friday creations with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

4 comments:

  1. Hey, I like the looks of your page

    ReplyDelete
  2. Karen....You are soooo sweet. Thanks for stopping by and visiting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sparkle is over the top beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I couldn't agree more with you Mary. Thanks for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete