Monday, January 08, 2018

Amazing You Upgrade

Happy Monday My Blogger Friends!
Today is Mix It UP! Monday and I have an upgraded version of the card I shared with you yesterday.  I used the exact same product that was used to create yesterday's card ....... but added a couple additional products (found in both the 2018 Occasions Catalog and the 2017-2018 Stampin' UP! Annual Catalog) to bring this card up to the next stamping level.
Here is my Spot Light Sunday card on the LEFT.....
And today's Mix-It-UP! Monday card on the RIGHT.....
For today's card ........ I adding two upgrades that packed a WHOLE LOT OF PUNCH to this card.
My first upgrade was stepping up the Berry Burst cardstock panel.  I used the 'Simple Stripes Textured Impressions Embossing Folder' to add some FUN texture to that panel.
I stamped the same flower image from the 'Southern Serenade' set ..... And used my Pink Pirouette and Berry Burst Stampin' Write Markers to pretty up that image.
And my sentiment was stamped with the Sale-a-Bration 'Amazing You' set. 
Just think this flower colors up perfectly with the Stampin' Write Markers.
And my final upgrade was adding some 'Powder Pink 1/2" Finely Woven Ribbon' around the Berry Burst panel ....... and then I tied it up with a pretty bow using the 'Flirty Flamingo Baker's Twine'.
So tell me friends.......
Which is your favorite?????
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a 3-D Tuesday creation with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream! 

2 comments: