Wednesday, January 03, 2018

Team & Customer Cards

Happy Wednesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Wine-Down Wednesday.  My middle of the week card feature for today will hopefully offer you some inspiration and provide you with some motivation to keep you moving through your busy week.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today........
I have two fun patch-work cards to share with you today.  This first card is going out to my downline team members for achieving top sales in December.
I used the new 'Myths & Magic Specialty Designers Series Paper' to create my magical patch-work look.  Each piece of Designer Series Paper was cut into 1/2" stripes and then adhered down onto my Whisper White panel.
I used the new Sale-a-Bration 'Amazing You' set to create my celebrate sentiment piece.  I used 'Clear Embossing Powder' and my Black Craft Ink Pad to give my sentiment some real shine.
And here is the exact same card that will be going out to all my on-line customers in January.
I used the same 'Myths & Magic Specialty Designer Series Paper' to create the patch-work design for my thank you cards.........
And I used the 'Southern Serenade' set to create my special thank you sentiment.  I used the same 'Clear Embossing Powder' and my Black Craft Ink Pad to create a shiny sentiment piece for these cards.
And here are both cards that will be going out in January.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow with a Tag Thursday creation to share with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

0 comments:

Post a Comment