Saturday, January 13, 2018

December Paper Pumpkin

Happy Saturday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Paper Pumpkin Saturday ........... And I would like to share with you the two cards I created using the December Paper Pumpkin kit.   Here's those cards.........
The December Paper Pumpkin kit was 'Lora and Flutter'.
This is the first card I made.....
I LOVE the way Stampin' UP! provided a Crumb Cake base card that had a laser die-cut square right on the front of the card.  Then they provided a Lemon Lime Twist die-cut square to add behind that laser die-cut square front ........ And that created this FABULOUS look for the front of this card.
This banner sentiment was created using the stamp set and Berry Burst Ink Spot that was included in this kit.
And here is the second card I created.
This pretty card had a large circle of pretty flowers and vines that were also laser die-cut right on the center of the card.   All I needed to do was add the Peek-a-boo Peach diagonal strip piece behind that .......... And finished it off with a large square of Glimmer Paper ......... (Which both of these pieces were included in this kit).
The finishing touch was adding this CHARMING banner sentiment and this card was done in no time flat.
Just crazy about the design of both cards .......
I just had to purchase extra kits so I could make up some thank you and birthday cards ...... And start my New Year off with a stash of pretty cards.
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Spot Light Sunday card with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. Love the die cutting and your creative ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Mary.......The design of both cards is ALL Stampin' UP!

    ReplyDelete