Saturday, January 27, 2018

Have A Great Day

Happy Saturday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Paper Pumpkin Saturday ........... And I would like to share with you the project I created using the December Paper Pumpkin kit.   Here's that project.......
This alternate card was made using a Whisper White base card and then covering the front with a panel of the 'Picture Perfect Party Designer Series Paper'.
Next, I matted the Crumb Cake laser die pieces that was included in this kit onto a Whisper White square.  Then I matted that panel onto some Berry Burst cardstock.
I stamped my "Have A Great Day" into the center of that Whisper panel.....
And then used the Baker's Twine that was included in this kit and wrapped that around the top portion of my sentiment panel.  I tied up a pretty bow with this Baker's Twine before adhering this panel onto my card base with Stampin' Dimensionals.
And the last thing I added to this card were three Berry Burst Sequins.
So tell me friends.......
What do you think????
LOVE how this card turned out!!!!
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Spot Light Sunday card with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. Wowza! I love that die cut and pop of pink!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Mary.......Paper Pumpkin kit did almost all the work on this one!

    ReplyDelete