Sunday, January 28, 2018

Heartfelt Thoughts

Happy Sunday My Blogger Friends!
Today is Spotlight Sunday ....... And I have a card I created using product from the 2018 Stampin' UP! Sale-a-Bration and Occasions Catalogs.  This card uses products from both of those catalogs ........... And I'm thrilled with the way it turned out.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today..........
I must admit ........ When I first saw the 'Heartfelt Blooms' Sale-a-Bration set........I passed it right up.  But then I began seeing other demonstrators sharing what they had created with this set and I knew - BIG MISTAKE PASSING THIS FREE SET UP!
I started this card out by layering a panel of Berry Burst cardstock onto a Whisper White base card.  Then I layered a Whisper White panel on top of that Berry Burst cardstock and stamped my sentiment.  OH MY GOSH ........ HOW GORGEOUS!!!!!
And if that wasn't enough pretty for one card......
Check out the beautiful flower image on this set!
A final touch was adding three Berry Burst 'Tutti-frutti Adhesive-Backed Sequins'.
I'm just crazy about the way this card turned out....
What do you think?

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share an upgraded version of this very card with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

6 comments:

  1. Seriously Gorgeous is right! I haven't used this set yet and now I'm really ready to!
    Thanks for sharing with us!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You will be SO HAPPY once you get ink on this set. Haven't found a color that I don't like. THANKS Lynn for sharing your sweet comment.

      Delete
  2. This stamp set is almost magical, don't you think! Just beautiful with simple layers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. PERFECT description of this set Mary. Something truly magical happens each time I stamp it. THANKS for leaving me your sweet comment.

      Delete
  3. I passed on it but like you see that was a big mistake

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not too late to grab that sweet set up Donna. I'm sooo glad I got it.....Now it's your turn! Thanks for stopping by my friend.

      Delete