Thursday, February 01, 2018

Valentine's Tag

Happy Thursday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Tag Thursday.  Today, I will feature a tag I created and show you how easy it is to use minimal supplies to create a SUPER PRETTY VALENTINE'S TAG.  Now that you have the details for this weeks Tag Thursday ....... Let's jump right in with my tag share for today.......
How perfect would this tag look attached to a pretty Valentine's gift!
I added a Silver Foil medallion strip from the 'Lots To Love Box Framelits Dies' to the top......
And bottom portion of my Whisper White tag.
My Real Red heart was stamped with the 'Sure Do Love You' set and I used White Embossing Powder on that sentiment.  I used the heart from the 'Lots To Love Box Framelits Dies' to crop out my Real Red heart.
My tag was finished off with some 'Silver 3/8" Metallic-Edge Ribbon and tied up with a piece of 'Silver Metallic Thread'.
So happy with the way my tag turned out.......
And plan to attach it to a pretty gift for a friend.
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share some Friends Friday creations with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

4 comments:

  1. Precious and I adore how the silver die cut is used as an accent!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your sweet comments always make my day friend. THANKS for stopping by.

      Delete
  2. Wow, Kadie, those foil medallions are perfect on your tag, awonderful touch! Thanks for sharing your creation with us this week at our Tic Tac Toe Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. SO GLAD you like what I created Peggy. It means the world to me that you stopped by and left me your sweet comment.

      Delete