Friday, January 26, 2018

Friends Friday Picks

Happy Friday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Friends Friday.  On Friday's, I have the honor of spot-lighting some of the fabulous cards that I received from Friends ....... Fellow Demonstrators ........ and Family.  Each of these card creations are works of art........and it is with great pleasure that I share these four cards with you today...........
My first card share today is from a fellow InkBig peep ........ Jennifer.  She sent me this card over the Christmas holidays and I just LOVE what she created.
My next card is from my friend and Kadie's Ladies downline team member Linda.  I ask you ....... how GORGEOUS is this card!!!!
This next card is from my BESTIE friend Debbie.  I'm simply in LOVE LOVE LOVE with what she created for me.
And my final card share for today is from my good friend Gus.  We took a road trip up to Scottsdale after my Saddle-UP! event and just had a girls weekend away.  We did the Pool Time......Massage Time.......and the Cocktail Time.  What a FUN weekend and a SUPER FUN card to remember it all by.
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a special Paper Pumpkin Saturday creation with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. From flowers to fun . . . these cards really show off the talent of your friends!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I couldn't agree more with you Mary. Thanks for your sweet comment.....Just know my friends will appreciate hearing from you.

    ReplyDelete