Friday, January 05, 2018

Friends Friday Pick

Happy Friday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Friends Friday.  On Friday's, I have the honor of spot-lighting some of the fabulous holiday cards that I received from Friends in December.  Each of these card creations are works of art........and it is with great pleasure that I share these talented ladies with you now.  
First up is a card made by my TALENTED downline team member Randy.
This BEAUTIFUL card was made by my friend Judy in New York.
This AMAZING card was made by my best friend Debbie.
How GORGEOUS is this card my sweet friend Sandra P made for me.
This FABULOUS card was made by my downline team member Dawn.
My SUPER TALENTED friend Barb from Madison made this card.
How's this for an OVER THE TOP card made by my friend Liz S.
And this STUNNING card was made by my Scissors friend Donna.
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a special Paper Pumpkin Saturday creation with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. So much talent and creativity. Love this share of holiday ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Mary........I am blessed to have received so many holiday cards from friends in December.

    ReplyDelete