Wednesday, January 24, 2018

Panda Birthday Card

Happy Wednesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Wine-Down Wednesday.  My middle of the week card feature for today will hopefully offer you some inspiration and provide you with some motivation to keep you moving through your busy week.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today........
Who wouldn't LOVE receiving this FUN birthday card!
I started this card out with a Whisper White base card.
Next, I covered the front of my Whisper White card with a 4-1/4" x 5-1/2" panel of the 'Picture Perfect Designer Series Paper'........
And I cut a slit into the bottom center of that Designer Series Paper and folded both cut pieces up to create a fun little fan section at the bottom of my card.  And because this Designer Series Paper is double sided.......I was able to get a coordinating pattern exposed at the bottom of my card.
My FREE Sale-a-Bration 'Party Pandas' set was used to stamp this OH SO ADORABLE Panda ....... And then my 'Layering Circle Framelits' were used to create a Playful & Fun layering piece for the stamped Panda to sit upon.
I used my 'Stampin' Write Markers' to color in the Panda party hat........
And all that was left to do was stamp my "Happy Birthday" message from the 'Perennial Birthday' set at the bottom of my card.
The possibilities are ENDLESS with this Designer Series Paper Stack and some coordinating cardstock.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow with a Tag Thursday creation to share with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. I love how the paper is folded to reveal the sentiment as well as the opposite pattern!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Mary.....It's all about maximizing our BEAUTIFUL Stampin' UP! product.

    ReplyDelete