Thursday, January 25, 2018

I Just Love You Tag

Happy Thursday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Tag Thursday.  Today, I will feature a tag I created and show you how easy it is to use minimal supplies to create a SUPER PRETTY I LOVE YOU TAG.  Now that you have the details for this weeks Tag Thursday creation ........ Let's jump right in with my tag share for today!
I created this tag for my husband .........
As it's something that I say to him ALL THE TIME!
I started out by using my 'Layering Circle Framelits' on a Rich Razzleberry cardstock panel and also on a piece of the new 'Painted with Love Specialty Designer Series Paper.  I layered those circles so I could add a gold heart (from the 'Lots to Love Box Framelits Dies') in the center of the two die-cut circles.
Here's a close-up of how those layers just came together with all the work being done by my Big Shot and the 'Layering Circle Framelits'.
I stamped my "I Just Love You" sentiment with the 'Petal Palette' set.  I stamped that sentiment with Rich Razzleberry ink and my 'Layering Oval Framelits' were used to die-cut that sentiment out.
I topped my Whisper White tag off with some 'Rich Razzleberry 1/4" Stitched-Edge Ribbon' and finished it off with a pretty 'Whisper White Baker's Twine' bow.
Just a precious little tag......
That I just know he is going to love receiving!!!
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share some Friends Friday creations with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. I love how you let the pretty pattern do the talking. Simple and artistic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ALWAYS look forward to your comments Mary. Thanks for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete