Tuesday, January 30, 2018

Crate of Thank You Cards

Happy Tuesday My Blogger Friends
My blog post for today is 3-D Tuesday.  That means today I have a fun little 3-D project to share with you.  This project is SUPER FUN to create and the product is featured in both the 2018 Stampin' UP! Occasions Catalog and 2017-2018 Annual Stampin' UP! Catalog.  Let's jump right in with my project share for today.......
How fun would it be to give this little crate of thank you cards to a special friend!
I began this project by using the 'Wood Crate Framelits' and the 'Wood Textures Designer Series Paper Stack' to create my base box.  Then I wrapped some of the new SUPER YUMMY 'Berry Burst 3/8" Metallic-Edge Ribbon' around the center of my box and I tied that ribbon up into a pretty bow.
Next, I created a sweet little sentiment tag for the front of my crate.   I used the 'Tabs for Everything' set and stamped my "For You" sentiment with Berry Burst ink ...... And then had some fun layering different circles to that sentiment.
All that was left to do to finish off my crate ........ was grabbing some of the OH SO FUN 'Sweet Soiree Ready Shreddie' and I added a handful of that 'shreddie' to the inside of my box.
For the three little 3"x3" notecards that I added to the inside of my crate, I used the 'Sweet Soiree Embellishment Kit' and selected three of the beautiful floral die-cuts for the front of each card.
For my first card ...... I used Powder Pink and Flirty Flamingo cardstock to create the perfect panel for the front of my Whisper White 3"x3" card.
I used the Washi Tape that comes with the 'Sweet Soiree Embellishment Kit' to add a little sparkle element to the bottom edge of each card.
This card used both Powder Pink and Berry Burst cardstock for the panel.......
And each card used the "Thank You" sentiment that is in the 'Petal Palette' set.  To add one more level of WOW FACTOR to each card ...... I used 'Silver Embossing Powder' for each stamped sentiment.
And this final card is a Calypso Coral and Berry Burst cardstock panel combination.
I'm just crazy about each of the die-cut flowers that came with the 'Sweet Soiree Embellishment Kit' ........ And must admit they look amazing on all three cards.
And all that was left to do was tuck the three little cards and coordinating envelopes into the center of the crate ....... And this gift was all ready to give to a special friend.
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Wine Down Wednesday card with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE how the die cut flowers pop against the colorful backgrounds! Such a beautiful package, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Mary for your 'OH SO SWEET' comment.

    ReplyDelete