Saturday, November 11, 2017

With Much Sympathy

Happy Saturday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Paper Pumpkin Saturday ........... And do I have the perfect sympathy card to share with you!  This card was created with the August Paper Pumpkin kit.  I added some extra cardstock and a stamped image to create this card ........ And I'm just thrilled with the way it turned out.  Let me share that card with you now.
There are some cards that I never seem to have on hand ........ And sympathy cards would be at the top of that list.  The August 'Giftable Greetings' kit helped me make several beautiful sympathy cards in no time flat.
I started this card out by stamping my sympathy sentiment that came with this kit onto a panel of Whisper White cardstock.  Then I matted that sentiment onto a panel of Calypso Coral cardstock.  All that was left to do was wrap some Peekaboo Peach 5/8" Crinkled Seam Binding around the Calypso Coral panel and I tied it up into a pretty knot.
Before I adhered down my sentiment panel .......... I adhered several of the fern stickers that came in this kit randomly around the front of my Peekaboo Peach base card.
A pretty quick and easy card that makes a perfect sympathy card.
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Spot Light Sunday card with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

0 comments:

Post a Comment