Tuesday, November 21, 2017

Gift For JoAnn

Happy Tuesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is 3-D Tuesday.  That means today I have a fun little 3-D project to share with you.  This project was SUPER FUN to create and I made it especially for one of my dear friends in Madison.  I mainly used product that is featured in the 2017-2018 Stampin' UP! Annual Catalog ......... So let's jump right in with my project share for today.......
How FUN is this Thanksgiving treat pouch!
It holds three little 3"x3" notecards and coordinating envelopes.
I started out by die-cutting a Kraft bag with the 'Mini Treat Bag Thinlits'.  After I had the bag put together ........ I used the 'Seaside Textured Impressions Embossing Folder' to add some AMAZING texture to the bag.  I used my Sponge Dauber and some Crumb Cake ink to give my bag a more rustic look.
I then stamped my three leafs with the 'Vintage Leaves' stamp set and used the coordinating "Leaflets Framelits' to die-cut out each of the leafs.
My sentiment was stamped from the 'Paisleys & Posies' set.  I used Whisper White Embossing Powder to help my sentiment jump off the Early Espresso banner I created.
I wrapped some Burlap Ribbon around the bag and then began arranging all the pieces to the top of my Mini Treat Bag.
Here are the three little cards........
That I added to the inside of my Mini Treat Bag.
This just made the PERFECT GIFT to give to my dear friend.
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I have a special little Wine Down Wednesday card to share with you tomorrow ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

4 comments:

  1. What a WOW! for fall right down to the cool play with the burlap ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Donna & Mary for your sweet comments. Fall is my favorite time of the year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes beautiful gift to your friend Kadie, like always ♥️
    Hugs Frenchie

    ReplyDelete