Saturday, November 25, 2017

Day 2/32 Christmas Extravaganza Good Tidings

Happy Saturday My Blogger Friends!
Today is Day 2 of my 32 days of Christmas Extravaganza projects.  This card was created using product from the Stampin' UP! 2017 Holiday Catalog and the 2017-2018 Annual Catalog.  To me ....... this card just has an old fashion traditional Christmas feel to it.  Let me share that card with you now......
I'm totally loving all the pretty elements to this holiday card.
I began by stamping my "Good Tidings" sentiment with the 'Good Tidings' set.  I matted it onto a piece of the Black and Old Olive plaid paper that came with the 'Merry Little Christmas Designer Series Paper'.
Next I stamped my second sentiment from that same 'Good Tidings' set onto a panel of Whisper White cardstock that was punched out using the 'Classic Label' punch.
I matted the second sentiment onto a piece of 5/8" Burlap Ribbon that was topped off with some 'Black Crochet Trim' and a tiny piece of 'Delicate White Doilies' was tucked up behind the sentiment.  All these pieces were then mounted onto a Basic Black banner flag.
The holly berries were stamped using the 'Good Tidings' set and then I used my Paper Snips to quickly cut out each of the holly berries.
If this card looks familiar ....... Check out Page 9 of the Holiday Catalog.  I basically just CASE'd this card from the catty.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share Day 3/32 Christmas Extravaganza with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

0 comments:

Post a Comment