Wednesday, November 22, 2017

Sunflower Card for Lisa Pretto

Happy Wednesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Wine-Down Wednesday.  My middle of the week card feature for today will hopefully offer you some inspiration and provide you with some motivation to keep you moving through your busy week.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today........
This card is going out to my upline Lisa Pretto as part of my #30daysofgratitiude challenge.
I began this card with my heartfelt sentiment to Lisa.  I used Early Espresso ink and the 'Painted Harvest' set to create the perfect sentiment for Lisa.
Next I stamped two sunflowers from the 'Painted Harvest' set onto Crushed Curry cardstock.  And all it took to crop out these two sunflowers were my trusty Paper Snips and I had them done in no time flat.
I wrapped some Crushed Curry Solid Baker's Twine around a panel of the 'Painted Autumn Designer Series Paper' and adhered that down onto my Early Espresso base card.
I'm just THRILLED with how this card turned out and think it's the PERFECT for Lisa Pretto!

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a special Thanksgiving card  with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. Love the luscious mix of brown and yellow/gold for fall!

    ReplyDelete
  2. THANKS Mary.....I'm sure Lisa liked her card.

    ReplyDelete