Sunday, November 26, 2017

Remarkable InkBig Blog Hop

Remarkable InkBig Blog Hop
Welcome to the Remarkable InkBig Blog Hop for November 2017. This month our theme is Holiday Tags!  You may just be starting the blog hop here at my blog Kards by Kadie or may have come from the person previous to me in the list. If you get off track at any time, the full lineup below will help you move along from blog to blog so you see all the projects.  Here is what I created for this blog hop........
All the product used to create each of my mittens is featured in the Stampin' UP! 2017 Holiday Catalog.  The 'Many Mittens Framelits Dies' were used to create the mittens and the snowflakes ........ And I took advantage of ALL THE FABULOUS Designer Series Paper featured in the holiday catalog to create each mitten.  A real sleeper item in this Holiday Catalog is the 'Jute Twine' (page 13).  I used that wide twine as a hanger element for each of my mitten tags.  LOVE how that accent finished off each of my tags.  Let me share each of those ADORABLE mitten creations with you now........ 
First up is this TRENDY looking mitten using the 'Merry Little Christmas Designer Series Paper'.  I accented this mitten with a bold and beautiful Old Olive snowflake (one of the dies from the 'Many Mittens Framelits Dies) ....... And added some 'Fine Tip Glue Pen' to the top of that Old Olive snowflake to give a real POP of FUN.
My second mitten was created with the TIMELESS 'Christmas Around the World Designer Series Paper'.  This plaid style paper is a classic holiday pattern in my book ....... And the Real Red snowflake just SCREAMS let it snow to me.
And this LITTLE GEM was created with the 'Quilted Christmas 6"x6" Designer Series Paper'.  I just love how using the 'Dazzling Diamond' on the snowflake just created a real WOW FACTOR for the top of this tag.
And on the inside of each mitten ........
I stamped a FESTIVE & HAPPY 'To/From' message using the
'Smitten Mittens' stamp set.
So there you have it friends........
Three little mitten tags that will look FABULOUS
on any package this holiday season!

Thanks for taking part in our blog hop, there are so many amazing ideas and inspiration you don’t want to miss. Remember that currently, you are at my blog Kards by Kadie, so check the blog hop line up list to see who is next on the list.

4 comments:

  1. Very cute Mitten Gift Cards. Many thanks for the inspiration

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are all very adorable. A great way to showcase the dies and the many DSPs we have.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These tags are adorable! Great use for these mittens! Thanks so much for sharing your inspiration with us.

    ReplyDelete