Friday, November 10, 2017

Friends Friday Picks

Happy Friday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Friends Friday.  On Friday's, I have the honor of spot-lighting some of the fabulous cards that I received from Friends ....... Fellow Demonstrators ........ and Family.  Each of these card creations are works of art........and it is with great pleasure that I share these VERY TALENTED ladies with you now...........
First up is the fun surprise that my upline Lisa Pretto sent to me.  Not only did she send me this darling little card ....... But for achieving her InkBig $750 Sales Challenge, she sent me all those yummy Stampin' UP! goodies.
My second card is also from my upline Lisa Pretto ....... And this is the 'WAY TO GO CARD' she sent me for my September Sales over $1000.
This DARLING little tag was made by my downline team member Betty.  LOVE how she used the cat punch and the 'Quilted Christmas Suite' to come up with this darling little holiday tag.
And my final share for today is from another downline team member ....... Cheri.  She knocked this tag out of the park with the GORGEOUS trees and FABULOUS shading she created on this tag.
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a special Paper Pumpkin Saturday creation with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous share! Congrats on your achievements and recognition from Lisa!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Mary for stopping by.......It's ALWAYS nice to see your sweet comments posted in the morning.

    ReplyDelete