Thursday, November 09, 2017

Snowman Tag

Happy Thursday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Tag Thursday.  Today, I will feature a tag I created and show you how easy it is to use minimal supplies to create a SUPER PRETTY HOLIDAY GIFT TAG.  Now that you have the details for this weeks Tag Thursday ....... Let's jump right in with my tag share for today.......
This little snowman tag just has to be one of my most favorite holiday tags I've made this season.  I began this tag with a Soft Sky base and used the 'Merry Cafe' set to stamp snowflakes all over the Soft Sky tag.
Next I tore three layers of Whisper White cardstock to make my snow drifts ...... and before I adhered each down onto my Soft Sky tag ....... I used some 'Clear Wink of Stella' on the top edge.
My darling little snowman is from the 'Seasonal Chums' set.  Talk about a SUPER SWEET image ...... this snowman just takes it over the top with CUTENESS!!!  I used my new Stampin' Blends to color in my snowman and it was done in no time flat!
And my sentiment was stamped with the same stamp set.....And then just matted onto a Real Red circle.
I topped my tag off with some 'Real Red 1/8" Solid Ribbon' and I called this tag done!
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share some Friends Friday creations with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. Love this dapper snowman - especially the little bunny clinging to his side!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your comments Mary just MAKE MY DAY. Thanks for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete