Monday, November 27, 2017

Day 4/32 Christmas Extravaganza Deck the Halls

Happy Monday My Blogger Friends!
Today is Day 4 of my 32 days of Christmas Extravaganza projects.  This card was created using product from the Stampin' UP! 2017 Holiday Catalog and the 2017-2018 Annual Catalog.  This card DOESN'T TAKE A WHOLE LOT OF TIME to create .... But whoever receives it will think you spent HOURS creating it.  Let me share that card with you now.....
This card is a fast CASE from the Holiday Catalog on Page 10.
It starts out with an Old Olive base card and a panel of the 'Merry Little Christmas Designer Series Paper' was added to the center. 
Next, I stamped the "Deck The Halls" sentiment from the 'Carols of Christmas' set onto a Whisper White banner flag.
I added three little 'Black Rhinestones Jewels' to the top and bottom of my stamped sentiment ....... And added two DSP tails to the bottom of my Whisper White banner flag.
The finishing touch was adding some 'Jute Twine' behind the Whisper White banner flag before adhering that banner flag down with Stampin' Dimensionals.
A FUN & FESTIVE card that is sure to put someone into the holiday spirit when they receive it.
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share DAY 5/32 Christmas Extravaganza with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!


2 comments:

  1. Long live black rhinestones, right? My favorite touch is how you used the patterned paper to create "ribbon" at the bottom! Smart!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Mary for your sweet comment and stopping by.

    ReplyDelete