Wednesday, November 29, 2017

Day 6/32 Christmas Extravaganza Snow Drift Card

Happy Wednesday My Blogger Friends!
Today is Day 6 of my 32 days of Christmas Extravaganza projects.  This card was created using product from the Stampin' UP! 2017 Holiday Catalog and the 2017-2018 Annual Catalog.  This card has all the details of a cozy winter scene that anyone from the Midwest could enjoy.  Let me share that card with you now.....
Even though it didn't snow much while I was back in Wisconsin last week, I remember all too well that this card is typically what winter in Wisconsin looks like.  So ...... I made this BEAUTIFUL layered snow drift card for someone very special back in Wisconsin.
I stamped my sentiment with Cherry Cobbler ink using the 'Holly Berry Happiness' set onto one of the Whisper White snow drifts.  Each snow drift was easy to create with a simple tear of the cardstock and my Clear Wink of Stella across the top edge to create some snow sparkle.
The trees were created with the 'Card Front Builder Thinlits Dies' and I inserted that set of trees into one of the snow drifts.
This ADORABLE little deer was created with the help of the 'Carols of Christmas' bundle ....... And he too was tucked into one of the snow drifts.
And the crowning element for this card just has to be the accent die-cut piece that was created on the Cherry Cobbler cardstock.  That die-cut is part of the 'Card Front Builder Thinlits Dies' set and it just frames out this card PERFECTLY!
So there you have it friends ........ My take on what a good old fashion Wisconsin holiday card should look like.
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share Day 7/32 Christmas Extravaganza with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!
 

4 comments:

  1. Thanks Karen for stopping by and leaving me your sweet comment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You nailed it! A Wisconsin winter. Beautiful to look at (but glad to be in Tucson)!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I couldn't agree more with you Mary.

    ReplyDelete