Sunday, November 19, 2017

A Gift For You Card

Happy Sunday My Blogger Friends!
Today is Spotlight Sunday ....... And I have a card I created using product from the 2017-2018 Stampin' UP! Annual Catalog and 2017 Stampin' UP! Holiday Catalog.  This card uses several products from each of those catalogs ........ So let me jump right in with my card share for today.........
How FABULOUS & EASY is this card! 
I started out by adding two panels of the 'Merry Little Christmas Designer Series Paper' down the front of my Whisper White base card.
Next, I added a Old Olive cardstock panel across the bottom portion of my base card ...... And I used the 'Add a Little Glitz' stamp set to stamp this darling little message on the right hand side of that cardstock panel.  Before I adhered that panel down to my Whisper White base card, I wrapped some Basic Black Baker's Twine around it and tied a pretty bow right below my stamped sentiment.
And the final step was using my Big Shot and the 'Layering Oval Framelits' to cut out a Whisper White oval and Basic Black scallop oval.  I stamped my Christmas Tree from the 'Add a Little Glitz' set with Old Olive ink........ 
And then used some Stampin' Dimensionals on the back of the Basic Black scallop oval and adhered that whole piece to the left hand edge of the Old Olive panel.
And that's just how QUICK & EASY this card came together.
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share an upgraded version of this very card with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment:

  1. Classic layout and sweet use of pattern. The baker's twine wraps it all up!

    ReplyDelete