Monday, November 20, 2017

A Gift For You Upgrade

Happy Monday My Blogger Friends!
Today is Mix It UP! Monday and I have an upgraded version of the card I shared with you yesterday.  I used the exact same product that was used to create yesterday's card ....... but added a couple additional products (found in the 2017-2018 Stampin' UP! Annual Catalog) to bring this card up to the next stamping level.
Here is my Spot Light Sunday card from yesterday on the LEFT....
And today's Mix-It-UP! Monday upgraded card on the RIGHT....
How FUN & HAPPY is this upgraded version!
For this upgraded version ...... I added a center panel of the 'Be Merry Designer Series Paper' to the front of my card.  Next, I only added one panel of that same Designer Series Paper to the left hand side of my card ...... And I ran that Designer Series Paper from the top edge of my card to the bottom edge.
I created the same Old Olive piece across the bottom section of my card ........ But for today's card, I used Black Embossing Powder to really add some WOW FACTOR to that sentiment. 
And my Christmas Tree was stamped with the 'Add a Little Glitz' set but for this version ........ I used my Real Red Stampin' Write Marker to color in each of the ornaments ........ And when the ink was dried, I hit each ornament with a dab of the 'Fine Tip Glue Pen' to offer some real shine to each ornament.
What a fun upgrade.......
And it didn't take me any additional time to create this look.
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a 3-D Tuesday creation with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream! 

1 comment:

  1. Love the pop of the shiny ornaments. Great idea with markers and Fine Tip Glue.

    ReplyDelete