Thursday, November 23, 2017

Happy Thanksgiving

Happy Turkey Day My Blogger Friends!
Today I am in Wisconsin celebrating Thanksgiving with my family ....... And feel blessed beyond words that I can share this day with my 2-daughters and their husbands........And my AMAZING and FUN Wisconsin grandkids.

Today I have a special Thanksgiving card to share with you .......... One that was inspired by my dear friend Mary Fish.  Let me share that card creation with you now.......
From the moment Mary posted this style card on her blog ........ I knew I would be making at least two of them.  One I had plans to send to Mary, for my #30daysofgratitude challenge and the other one will be a Christmas wreath ........ And that will be going to special friend this holiday season.  I ask you ......... now GORGEOUS is this card creation!
I began this card by stamping my sentiment at the bottom right hand corner with the 'Painted Harvest' set.
Next, I wrapped some 'Crushed Curry 3/8" Stitched Satin Ribbon' around my card and tied up a pretty knot on the left hand side.
Then the fun began ......... I used the new 'Leaf Punch' and four fall colors of cardstock (Early Espresso, Crushed Curry, Cherry Cobbler and Pumpkin Pie).  I punched out 4-of each color and 8-of the Early Espresso color.  I began arranging them onto my Whisper White panel.......
And when I had them arranged the way I liked ........ I grabbed my Mono Glue and tacked each of the punched leafs down onto the Whisper White panel.
It just doesn't get any easier than that......
And talk about a WOW FACTOR kind of card!!!!!
 
Thanks Mary for showing me how to make one of these GORGEOUS looking cards.  Hope you like what I created for you!
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to kick-off and begin sharing with you my 30-Days of Christmas Extravaganza!  Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. I'm thrilled that you were inspired by my card! Adore your version and hope you had a lovely Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Mary! I spent the entire day with my girls/husbands and all the grandkids. DELIGHTFUL!!!!!

    ReplyDelete