Monday, November 13, 2017

Love Brewing Upgrade

Happy Monday My Blogger Friends!
Today is Mix It UP! Monday and I have an upgraded version of the card I shared with you yesterday.  I used the exact same product that was used to create yesterday's card ....... but added a couple additional products (found in both the 2017 Holiday Catalog and the 2017-2018 Stampin' UP! Annual Catalog) to bring this card up to the next stamping level.
Here is yesterday's Spot Light Sunday card on the LEFT.....
And my today' upgraded Mix-It-UP! Monday card on the RIGHT....
For today's card I changed up the layering and added some extra texture to my card.
I began by using a Soft Suede top panel and grabbing my 'Layering Leaves' Textured Impressions Embossing Folder to add some pretty texture to that panel.
Next I created the coffee cup with the 'Merry Cafe' set that is featured in the 2017 Holiday Catalog.  It was a snap die-cutting that coffee cup out with the help of the 'Coffee Cups Framelits' set.
I did use White Embossing Powder on the Real Red heart ....... And that just made my sentiment POP even more on the cup.
And one additional add-on to today's card was matting the 'Coffee Break Designer Series Paper' panel with some Whisper White cardstock ....... And then wrapping some 'Linen Thread' around that panel and finishing it off with a pretty bow.
Two darling little cards......
Do you have a favorite?????
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a 3-D Tuesday creation with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment