Thursday, November 30, 2017

Day 7/32 Christmas Extravaganza Tag

Happy Thursday My Blogger Friends!
Today is Day 7 of my 32 days of Christmas Extravaganza projects.  This tag was created using product from the Stampin' UP! 2017 Holiday Catalog and the 2017-2018 Annual Catalog.  It's one of those WOW FACTOR kind of tags that will look GREAT on a gift or even a bottle of yummy wine this holiday season.  Let me share that tag with you now......
This FULL BLOWN 3-D tag is just screaming with
Holly Jolly FUN!!!!
I started out by using the starburst image that is in the Host set 'Seasons of Whimsy' set on a Whisper White tag.  Each starburst image was stamped with VersaMark ink and sprinkled with Silver Embossing Powder and then heat set.
 
Next, I stamped my 'deck the halls' sentiment with the 'Seasons of Whimsy' host set using a Whisper White banner flag and VeraMark ink and Silver Embossing Powder.
After attaching the silver embossed Whisper White banner flag to a Real Red/Whisper White and Silver Foil layered circle piece ............. I tucked two 'Green Sprigs' behind the Whisper White banner flag and then used Stampin' Dimensionals to pop that banner flag onto the layered circle piece.
The final touch to this tag was adding two 'Metallic Enamel Shapes' to each end of the Whisper White banner flag ........ And then tucking one of the 'Year of Cheer Embellishments' between the two Green Sprigs.
I finished this tag off with a small piece of the 3/8" Silver Metallic-Edge Ribbon at the top of my tag and then added a pretty Whisper White Baker's Twine bow.
I'm just crazy about the way this tag turned out ........ And I already have it ready to be attached to a fabulous bottle of wine for a friend.
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share Day 8/32 Christmas Extravaganza with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

0 comments:

Post a Comment