Tuesday, November 28, 2017

Day 5/32 Christmas Extravaganza Gift Stocking

Happy Tuesday My Blogger Friends
Today is Day 5 of my 32 days of Christmas Extravaganza projects.  This project was created using product from the Stampin' UP! 2017 Holiday Catalog and the 2017-2018 Annual Catalog.  Without a doubt ......... If you are giving a small gift or a gift card this holiday season ......... These little stockings are going to be the perfect answer to your packaging needs.  Let me share that project with you now......
How ADORABLE are these!!!!
Stampin' UP! has taken all the WORK out of preparing these darling little holiday stockings for you.  All you need to do is coordinate the 'Tags & Trimmings' stamp set along with the 'Trim Your Stocking Thinlits Dies' and you will have these cute little stockings created in NO TIME FLAT!
I created this one with Garden Green cardstock ....... And the stocking toe and heel portions were created with the 'Quilted Christmas Designer Series Paper'.  For an added touch of WOW FACTOR I used White Embossing Powder on my stamped sentiment.
And HANDS DOWN ....... If the bell isn't FABULOUS enough with Silver Foil Paper ....... The addition of the Silver Mini Tinsel Trim just puts this stocking over the top.
And how about a traditional red stocking......
I just love the Real Red Mini Tinsel Trim on this stocking ....... And couldn't you just SQUEAL over the pom-pom trim die piece.
I'm just in LOVE with the endless possibilities this Tag & Trimmings Bundle has for creating not only smart stockings ...... But also perfect little pillow boxes this holiday season.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share Day 6/32 Christmas Extravaganza with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. The bell, the tinsel, the sweet pattern - perfection, Kadie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Mary. I couldn't agree more that it's the perfect little gift holder.

    ReplyDelete