Wednesday, November 08, 2017

Why, Thank You

Happy Wednesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Wine-Down Wednesday.  My middle of the week card feature for today will hopefully offer you some inspiration and provide you with some motivation to keep you moving through your busy week.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today........
This sweet card was SUPER FUN to make and I'm just CRAZY about the way it turned out.
I started out by stamping two little leaf images from the 'Vintage Leaves' set onto Crumb Cake cardstock using Soft Suede ink.  Then I grabbed the coordinating 'Leaflets Framelits' to die-cut out each leaf.   I used the 'Layering Circles Framelits' to die-cut out two little PERFECT circles for my two die-cut leaf images to sit on ......... And topped it off with a tiny little 'Linen Thread' bow.
Next, I stamped my "Why, Thank You!" sentiment from the 'Gourd Goodness' set onto a panel of Very Vanilla cardstock in the lower right hand corner.   I then wrapped some 'Linen Thread' around my Very Vanilla cardstock and tied it up into a pretty bow........right above my stamped sentiment.
All that was left to do was arrange four 2"x2" squares of the 'Painted Autumn Designer Series Paper' to the front of my Very Vanilla panel ........ and add my matted leafs to the center. 
I'm just thrilled with the way this card turned out and will be sending it to my fellow InkBig team member Stesha Bloodhart ........ Who has done SO MANY WONDERFUL things for me over the last couple of months.  (THANKS STESHA!!!!)

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow with a Tag Thursday creation to share with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. Marvelous how the cropped corners redefine the four squares. Beautiful fall flair!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Mary.......I learned that little technique from YOU! Thanks for stopping by. Enjoy On-Stage my friend.......I'll be thinking of you!

    ReplyDelete