Saturday, August 19, 2017

Watermelon Card

Happy Saturday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Paper Pumpkin Saturday ........... And do I have a FUN CARD to share with you!  This is an alternative card project made with the June Paper Pumpkin kit.  I added some extra cardstock and the outcome of this card is one of those HAPPY HAPPY kind of cards.  Let me share that card with you now.
Wouldn't receiving this card just make you SMILE BIG!
I started out by embossing a panel of Daffodil Delight cardstock with the new 'Polka Dot Basics' Textured Impressions Embossing Folder.
I used the stamp set included in this set to stamp my watermelon image onto some Whisper White cardstock and then punched it out with the 2" circle punch.  I then matted it with a Melon Mambo 'Layering Scallop Circle' ...... and that just made my watermelon POP off my card.
And the finishing touch was adding some Melon Mambo Baker's Twine (also include in the kit) around the center of my card and creating a pretty bow over the watermelon piece. 
So there you have it friends ........ The perfect little "it's your day" card that will surely make someone SMILE BIG when they receive it.
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Spot Light Sunday card with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment:

  1. Melon magic. Sweet details. Love the touch of Baker's Twine.

    ReplyDelete