Thursday, August 31, 2017

Snowman Chums Tag

Happy Thursday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Tag Thursday.  Today, I will feature a tag I created and show you how easy it is to use minimal supplies to create a SUPER FESTIVE HOLIDAY TAG.  Now that you have the details for this weeks Tag Thursday ....... Let's jump right in with my tag share for today.......
Check out this darling little snowman that is coming out in the Stampin' UP! Holiday Catalog tomorrow.
I started this tag off by creating some snow with three layers of Whisper White cardstock.  All I needed to do was tear the top edge of each Whisper White panel and then stack them together.  I quick swish with my Clear Wink of Stella Pen just added the right amount of frost to the top of my snow drifts.
Next I stamped this ADORABLE snowman from the 'Seasonal Chums' set (on page 47 of the holiday catalog).  And then I grabbed the coordinating 'Seasonal Tags Framelits Dies' and die-cut out my little snowman in a jiffy.
My sentiment was stamped from the same set and then punched out with the 1" and 1-1/4" circle punches.  I used the snowflake from the 'Merry Cafe' set (on Page 46 of the holiday catalog) to sprinkle my Soft Sky tag with some snowflake images.
And the final touch was topping my tag off with some of the new 'Real Red 1/8" Solid Ribbon' (on page 29 of the holiday catalog) ........ And I called this tag done!
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share some Friends Friday creations with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment:

  1. Barely have had a chance to look at my "chums" and you inspire me to get busy. Such a handsome snowman and adorable tag.

    ReplyDelete