Saturday, August 26, 2017

Hooray Fern Card

Happy Saturday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Paper Pumpkin Saturday ........... And do I have a SERIOUSLY FUN CARD to share with you!  This card was created with the June Paper Pumpkin kit ........ And all I added was some extra cardstock to complete my card.  I'm thrilled with the way it turned out ............. Let me share that card with you now.
Who wouldn't LOVE to receive this card!
I used the Melon Mambo tissue paper that was included in this kit and matted it to a panel of Basic Black cardstock.
Then I stamped my HOORAY sentiment (that was included in this kit) and matted that piece to another panel of Basic Black cardstock.
Before I adhere this sentiment panel down to my card ........ I wrapped some Melon Mambo Baker's Twine around the top and that gave my sentiment the pop I was looking for.
All that was left for me to do was use my Black Stampin' Write Marker and I created some stitched lines around both of my Basic Black panel.  Then I was able to call this card DONE!
A simply perfect little card that is going to make someone smile big when they receive it.
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a card I made for the Remarkable - InkBig Blog Hop with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment:

  1. Love the wash of color - but the stitches steal the show!

    ReplyDelete