Tuesday, August 08, 2017

For You Mini Treat Bag

Happy Tuesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is 3-D Tuesday.  That means today I have a fun little 3-D project to share with you.  This project is SUPER FUN to create and the product is featured in the 2017-2018 Stampin' UP! Annual Catalog.  Let's jump right in with my project share for today.......
Just think how HAPPY someone would feel receiving this cute little Mini Treat Bag.
All it took to create this darling little bag was the 'Mini Treat Bag Thinlits' and some 'Eastern Palace Specialty Designer Series Paper.
I decorated the front of my bag with more of the 'Eastern Palace DSP' and used the "for you" sentiment that comes with the 'Mini Treat Bag Thinlits'.  All I did was mount it to a Whisper White Circle and then adhered both of those to a Gold Foil circle.  I used some of my 'Fine Tip Glue Pen' directly over the die-cut "for you" and that brought a pretty sparkle and shine to my die-cut piece.
Of course ....... A treat bag just wouldn't be worth giving away if it didn't have LOTS & LOTS of chocolate inside.
And to close up my treat bag ........ I used one of the 'Gold Binder Clips' and added some ribbons and tied it up with a pretty Baker's Twine bow.
So there you go friends........A quick and easy treat bag that will surely make someone SMILE BIG!
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Wine Down Wednesday card creation with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your

1 comment:

  1. You are a master of using the Fine Tip Glue Pen just like Crystal Effects. Such a pretty package that will WOW the recipient!

    ReplyDelete