Friday, August 11, 2017

Friends Friday Share

Happy Friday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Friends Friday.  On Friday's, I have the honor of spot-lighting some of the fabulous cards that I received from Friends ....... Fellow Demonstrators ........ and Family.  Each of these card creations are works of art........and it is with great pleasure that I share these cards with you today........... 
First up is the SUPER DARLING card that my sweet friend Debbie R. made for me. 
Next up is the SUPER WOW card that my friend and downline team member Linda R. made for me.  It's a shaker card and let me tell you ....... It is FABULOUS!
And my final card share for today is this OH SO LOVELY card that my upline Lisa Pretto made for my June sales achievements.
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share with you a fun Paper Pumpkin creation ......... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment: