Wednesday, August 02, 2017

RIDICULOUSLY HAPPY CARD

Happy Wednesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Wine-Down Wednesday.  My middle of the week card feature for today will hopefully offer you some inspiration and provide you with some motivation to keep you moving through your busy week.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today........
Is this just not a RIDICULOUSLY pretty card!
For this card I began with a Whisper White panel and stamped my SUPER FUN SENTIMENT from the 'Lovely Friends' set in the center.
Then with this same set ........ I grabbed a few ink pads create my flowers.  I used Daffodil Delight with Crushed Curry, Fresh Fig (stamped off once) with Rich Razzleberry and Powder Pink with Berry Burst.
I used a panel of Fresh Fig under my Whisper White stamped panel and that just made my Whisper White stamped panel POP OFF THE CARD!
 This was an easy card to create......
With the help of the AMAZING 'Lovely Friends' set.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow with a Tag Thursday creation to share with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful how you brought the sentiment to life with the pretty blooms and color!

    ReplyDelete