Sunday, August 13, 2017

Daisy Thank You Friend Card

Happy Sunday My Blogger Friends!
Today is Spotlight Sunday ....... And I have a card I created using product from the 2017-2018 Stampin' UP! Annual Catalog.  This card uses several new products from that catalog ........ So let me jump right in with my card share for today.
This is the PERFECT card to send to a special friend.
I started out this card by creating a 1/4" embossed border around the entire front of my Whisper White base card.  Once my embossed border was created, I adhered a 1-1/4" panel of the 'Fresh Floral' Designer Series Paper.  I selected the Tranquil Tide version and adhered it to the bottom portion of my base card.
Next I stamped my sentiment with the 'Bookcase Builder' set ...... And I used Tranquil Tide ink to stamp that sentiment.
The final step to creating this card was punching out two Real Red Daisy punches.  I used my Aqua Painter to dab some Real Red ink across each of the petals and then stacked those two daisies together to create a very fun and full 3-D flower.  The last step for my daisy was adding a 3/4" Tranquil Tide circle to the center and spreading some Two Way Glue Pen across the top of that circle ........ And that kicked in the PRETTY LOOK to my daisy that I was going for.
So there you have it friends ...... A quick and easy card that honestly LOOKS GREAT in any Stampin' UP! color combination.
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share an upgraded version of this very card with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. Kadie that is so beautiful in red , I'll be making some for Christmas soon ♥️
    Tfs
    Hugs frenchie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simple and sweet. I adore that rockin' Real Red daisy.

    ReplyDelete