Sunday, August 06, 2017

Peace on Earth Card

Happy Sunday My Blogger Friends!
Today is Spotlight Sunday ....... And I have a card I created using product from the 2017-2018 Stampin' UP! Annual Catalog.  This card uses several new products from that catalog ........ So let me jump right in with my card share for today.........
Today's holiday card was made using the new 'Carols of Christmas' set.
I started out by adding a panel of the 'Be Merry DSP' down the front of my Crumb Cake base card. 
I then inserted the front panel of my Crumb Cake card into my Simply Score Board and added two 1/4" embossed score lines on both sides of my DSP.
My sentiment was stamped with the 'Carols of Christmas' set using Cherry Cobbler ink.
And a final touch for my sentiment panel was using the Old Olive Baker's Twine and adding a pretty bow to the top of that panel.
To finish this card off ...... I added three 'Brights Enamel Shapes to the top right hand corner of my card ...... And this card was DONE!
Simply LOVE how this card turned out......
What do you think???

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share an upgraded version of this very card with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

3 comments:

  1. Ooooooh WOW , KADIE I THINK ITS BEAUTIFUL,great job
    Tfs
    Hugs Frenchie ♥️

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Frenchie for your sweet comment. I had fun creating this card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Classic with such a fun play on the baker's twine. Sweet touch of embossing, too!

    ReplyDelete