Monday, August 07, 2017

Peace on Earth Upgrade

Happy Monday My Blogger Friends!
Today is Mix It UP! Monday and I have an upgraded version of the card I shared with you yesterday.  I used the exact same product that was used to create yesterday's card ....... but added a couple additional products (found in the 2017-2018 Stampin' UP! Annual Catalog) to bring this card up to the next stamping level.
Here is yesterday's Spot Light Sunday card on the LEFT.....
And today's Mix-It-UP! Monday on the RIGHT.....
For today's upgraded card ...... I really pulled out all the stops!
I started out by using my Big Shot and the 'Garden Trellis Textured Impressions Embossing Folder' on my Crumb Cake panel.  (Funny how this trellis folder worked perfectly for a holiday card!)
Next I grabbed the sentiment from the 'Carols of Christmas' set and stamped it in Cherry Cobbler ink and then quickly sprinkling clear embossing powder over the top.
All I needed to do was use my heat gun to set the clear embossing powder ...... And the WOW FACTOR was created.
I continued using the 'Be Merry Designer Series Paper' for my front panel ....... But for this upgraded version ...... I matted that DSP to a panel of Cherry Cobbler.
Adding a special little touch to the DSP panel was easily done by wrapping some of the 1/4" Cherry Cobbler Double-Stitched Ribbon ...... And adding some Linen Thread to the edge of the DSP and creating a pretty Linen Thread bow.
So there you have it friends.......
Two AMAZING & BEAUTIFUL holiday cards
that you can create in no time flat!

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a 3-D Tuesday creation with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream! 

1 comment: