Monday, August 14, 2017

Daisy Thank You Friend Upgrade

Happy Monday My Blogger Friends!
Today is Mix It UP! Monday and I have an upgraded version of the card I shared with you yesterday.  I used the exact same product that was used to create yesterday's card ....... but I added some extra product found in the 2017-2018 Stampin' UP! Annual Catalog to bring this card up to the next stamping level.
Here is yesterday's Spot Light Sunday card on the LEFT........
And my Mix-It-UP! Monday card on the RIGHT......
For today's card I made several quick and easy upgrades ........
And if your short on time .......
These upgrades bring an ordinary card up to the next stamping level.
I started my card out by stamping my sentiment with the 'Bookcase Builder' set ........ And quickly added Clear Embossing Powder to my Tranquil Tide ink.  All I needed to do was heat set my sentiment and that began the upgrading to this card.
Next I added a 2-1/2" x 4" panel of the 'Fresh Floral' Designer Series Paper to the center of my Whisper White base card.  Then I added the original 1-1/4" piece of coordinating 'Fresh Floral' DSP across the short end of my card. 
For my daisy flower ....... I kept the Real Red daisy but sparkled it up by adding a quick layer of 'Clear Wink of Stella' to each of the petals.  I finished off my daisy with a 'Clear Faceted Gem' and that kicked my daisy up to a SUPER UPGRADED level that I was looking for.
So tell me friends.......
Do you have a favorite????
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a 3-D Tuesday creation with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream! 

2 comments:

  1. MsKadie what a beauty of an up grade ,
    I love that red flower , prety pretty ,
    Tfs
    Hugs Frenchie ♥️

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous use of the paper patterns. The sparkle on the flower is lovely!

    ReplyDelete