Wednesday, August 30, 2017

Hello Baby

Happy Wednesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Wine-Down Wednesday.  I have to admit.........I can't remember if I ever posted this card and figured it was one of those cards that is worth repeating.  This sweet little card offers inspiration and will provide you with some motivation to keep you moving through your busy week.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today........
From the moment I first saw this daring 'Moon Baby' set ........ I was IN LOVE!
I started this card out by stamping my sentiment with Basic Black ink and then matted with the Layering Oval Framelits.
Next it was time to stamp and pretty up the little baby.  I used the new 'Color Theory' Designer Series Paper Stack and stamped the umbrella onto that DSP and then fussy cut out the image with my Paper Snips.  The babies sleeper was colored in with my Watercolor Pencils and that's all it took to create this adorable floating baby.
I wrapped some Old Olive 3/8" Mini Chevron Ribbon around the bottom of my card and tied it up into a pretty knot.  A tiny strand of Gold Sequin Trim was added behind the ribbon and this card was called done.
One final detail that you might have missed was what I did to the Whisper White layering panel.  I ran that through my Big Shot using the 'Petal Burst' Textured Impressions Embossing Folder' and that just created the right amount of softness and texture I was looking for to finish off this card.
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow with a Tag Thursday creation to share with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment:

  1. the sweetest baby and I love how you stamped the umbrella on the cracked paint designer paper! clever and cute1

    ReplyDelete