Thursday, August 24, 2017

It's Your Day Tag

Happy Thursday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Tag Thursday.  Today, I will feature a tag I created and show you how easy it is to use minimal supplies to create a SUPER PRETTY GIFT TAG.  Now that you have the details for this weeks Tag Thursday ....... Let's jump right in with my tag share for today.......
There is just something special that made me fall in with not only the new Berry Burst In Color ....... But also the FABULOUS 'Colorful Seasons Bundle'.
So is there anything more FUN than the Adirondack chair that is in the 'Seasonal Layers Thinlits Dies' set.  From the moment I saw this chair........I was IN LOVE!  So I die-cut the chair in Berry Burst and positioned it onto my Whisper White tag. 
I added some grass for my chair to sit on .......
And stamped my sentiment with the 'Happy Birthday Gorgeous' set using the Berry Burst ink.
My branch and flowers were stamped with the 'Colorful Seasons' set and I topped my tag off with some 1/2" Berry Burst Finely Woven Ribbon.
Just couldn't be happier with the way this tag turned out......
What do you think?
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share some Friends Friday creations with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment:

  1. Crisp and cool. My eye goes straight to the fun bits of grass you created with the modern stamp.

    ReplyDelete