Wednesday, August 23, 2017

Happy BIrthday Card

Happy Wednesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Wine-Down Wednesday.  My middle of the week card feature for today will hopefully offer you some inspiration and provide you with some motivation to keep you moving through your busy week.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today........
How's this for a festive looking birthday card!
I pulled out my Berry Burst ink pad and stamp the birthday sentiment from the new 'Birthday Delivery' set right in the middle of my Whisper White base card.
I then cut 1" cardstock squares from all five 2017-2019 In Colors.  I used the little present stamp that is in the 'Birthday Delivery' set and stamped that directly into the center of each 1" In Color cardstock pieces.
Each stamped present was topped off with a coordinating punched circle and that's all it took to call this card DONE!
 A pretty quick and easy card ........
That looks fabulous in many color combinations!

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow with a Tag Thursday creation to share with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Kadie, how u doing , I love your card so simple yet BEAUITFUL,
    Tfs my friend,
    Did u have a knee replacement also, ?
    If so take care
    Hugs Frenchie ♥️

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Frenchie for stopping by. Knee replacement was done early June and I'm 100% recovered and back to running around PAIN FREE. So glad I had it done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. All those little gifties . . . love button. The little dot on each adds colorful personality!

    ReplyDelete