Friday, August 25, 2017

Friends Friday

Happy Friday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Friends Friday.  On Friday's, I have the honor of spot-lighting some of the fabulous cards that I received from Friends ....... Fellow Demonstrators ........ and Family.  Each of these card creations are works of art........and it is with great pleasure that I share the swap cards I received in August from my SouthWest Stampers friends.  Let me share those pretty cards from this VERY TALENTED group of ladies..........
First up is the FUN Make n' Take project that Teresa had us create.  LOVE how we paper pieced the different cardstock colors behind each of tthe die-cut candle images ...... And then we added some 'Gold Glimmer' paper to the die-cut flame section.
This ELEGANT card was created by Edna.
This GORGEOUS card was created by Dianne.
And my final card share for today is this OH SO LOVELY card made by Ana.
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Paper Pumpkin Saturday creation with you ....... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. so much talent. so many styles. so thoughtful of you to share!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vary telented, you got that right MsKadie ♥️
    Hugs Frenchie

    ReplyDelete