Friday, March 23, 2012

Kathy Hanson Mini Magazine Holder

Happy Happy Happy Friday My Blogger Friends. 
Today I have a special share for you - that spotlights my Mini Magazine Holder which I posted on January 8, 2012 (http://kardsbykadie.blogspot.com/2012/01/mini-magazine-holder-directions.html).  My special share for today was made by a blog follower and friend Kathy Hanson.  Kathy is a Stampin' UP! demonstrator that visits my blog and used the directions I posted on January 8th to create her very own Mini Magazine Holder.  Check this out.......
Kathy created her Mini Magazine Holders and forwarded me a picture of what she created.  Just as soon as I saw her finished project ........ I knew I would be asking her if she would mind if I shared it with you'all.  Here it is in all it's glory!
Kathy used the Berry Blossoms DSP from Stampin' UP! ...... and she covered both the inside and outside of her Mini Magazine Holder with this DSP.
I think Kathy did an amazing job and I was wondering if she made this for someone ....... or if she was keeping it for herself.  She told me she hadn't made it for anyone in particular - but did have someone in mind to give it to now that it was finished.
She also shared with me the sweet little 3"x3" notecards that she made to tuck inside her Mini Magazine Holder.  Here's the first one .........
Love all the attention to detail that Kathy put into her cards.  Check out the wonderful embossing she did to the flower portion of her cards...........
 And I love love love the stamp set she used .......
And her color combination is Super YUMMY!

I would like to THANK Kathy for sharing her darling little Mini Magazine Holder with me ..... and I encourage you to head over to Kathy's blog to check out more of her beautiful creations (http://www.kathyh.stampinup.net). 

I'll be back tomorrow to share a SUPER FUN Wall Hanging that I purchased up at Ikea and my son actually helped me to hang it while he was her visting last week.  Hope you can come back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment:

  1. this is still one of my favorite mini projects. remember when i shared yours on my blog and you got bombed with requests? hugs, m

    ReplyDelete