Saturday, March 24, 2012

Card Display

Happy Saturday My Blogger Friends.  Today I have a quick little post to share with you ...... and it's a fun little way for me to display the cards I receive.  Check this out ........
I purchased this fun rail hanging system from Ikea and had my son help me install it when he was here a couple weeks ago visting.
The system is made up of basically two end brackets and a piece of wire that stretches out and has clips which hang from the wire ....... and those clips are what you use to hang your cards from.
You can determine how long you want your unit to be - Just by simply cutting the wire to whatever length you want.  I knew when I purchased mine that I would be putting it over the doorway of my studio. 
My son helped me install it and it went together in a SNAP.  And all that was left to do after we installed it was to grab some of my favorite cards and begin hanging my cards up onto my new card display rail.
 I love that I can hang both landscape and portrait style cards from this system........
 And the punch of color that comes from this line-up of cards is AWESOME!
The nice part of this system is all I need to do is reach up and unclip and reclip my cards when I want to switch them out.
I love my new card display system and look forward to using it to display all the cards I receive from friends and family.

I'll be back tomorrow to share my April Stamp Club cards with you - Hope you can join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

3 comments:

  1. brilliant! i love how you can be surrounded by your little darlings in such a neat and orderly way. hugs, m

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can you order this online? If so, what is the specific name to look for? Your cards are always stunning.
    Thanks,
    Connie

    ReplyDelete