Monday, March 05, 2012

Spring Fling Share Part One

Happy Happy Monday My Blogger Friends!  Today I'm heading up to the Ranch to do my Monday PaperCrafting with my Ranch friends - but before I head up there.....I'm going to go have brunch with a new friend Lissa.....who I'm trying to talk into coming up to the Ranch on Monday's to play.  Should be a fun morning and needless to say......A SUPER FUN afternoon with the Ranch Gals.

My share today will be some of the pictures from Di Gibbs Spring Fling two weekends ago ..... I had realized that I had not posted anything about this fabulous day with you ...... so let's kick off this fun event with pictures of the treats that I handed out at the start of our trip..........
I had a dozen treats to make for this event (and actually thought on Friday morning) ..... so I had to THINK FAST and create .........
I grabbed up a dozen water bottles and designed one of my H20 hangers and attached to it a cello bag of decorated candies.  Not my most AMAZING WORK - but - a little something something for the ladies.  After all.......tradition is tradition!
Here are (left to right) Ann, Debbie and Kris ..... who actually sat with me at my table!
Abbie, Opal, Linda and Mary (left to right) sat at this table .......
And Cheri, Carol, Jan and Chris sat at this table......
The ladies worked hard all day and we were able to complete all the projects that were planned out for us during the day - and still had time to run around and participate in the card swaps and demos that were planned throughout the day.
Here's all the projects that we made that day ........that I will begin to break down for you over the next couple of days.
First up is this darling little hat that we made.  We used an empty SU brad container and wrapped a piece of white satin ribbon around it ...... and added a scallop circle to the bottom and a DSP circle to the top and all that was left to do was create a super fun flower for the embellishment of our hot container.
As you can see ...... I immediately opened mine up and added some hersey kisses to the inside ....
And the flower was made with four circle punches that were sprintzed with water to soften the fibers up and then we just rolled them up to give them a crinkled look and then stacked them together to form a floral shape.  SERIOSULY CUTE and a great addition to this already charming charming container.  LOVED this project!

I have more pictures of the projects we made at Di Gibbs Spring Fling to share with you this week ..... but for tomorrow I have another Kards to Kadie gift to share with you ..... Hope you can come back and join me for that share.  Thanks for joining me today and ..... Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment: