Saturday, March 17, 2012

Happy Saint Patty's Day

Happy St Patty's Day My Blogger Friends!  Today is officially St Patrick's Day and first thing this morning I deliveried treats to my SaddleBrooke Stamper Friends.  Let me share those St. Patty's Day treats with you ............
Here are the twenty something St Patty's Day Treats that I made up for my SaddleBrooke friends - Seriously there was some Luck of the Irish going on in SaddleBrooke this morning ........
I used Stampin' UP! Garden Green cardstock along with Certainly Celery (for the scallop trim) to create these little cuties.  They were created with the help of the Stampin' UP! Petal Cone Bigz Die and came together in a SNAP!
I enlisted the help of my all time favorite sentiment stamp set ...... "Teeny Tiny Wishes" to create my banner.  I simply LOVE LOVE LOVE that stamp set and use it all the time.
I folded over my banner and added a lime brad from my stash to adhere the banner to the top of my treat holder.
I used a retired Stampin' UP! holiday labels set and just stamped the "Happy St Paddy's" sentiment on some Avery Labels and then just covered my Hershey Nuggets with the decorated labels.  PERFECT FIT!
I had to head into my ribbon stash to find some coordinating ribbon so my treats can be hung from my friends mailboxes and that was all it took to get 20-something of these created in a FLASH!
Just know my friends are going to be checking out their mailboxes early this morning and hope Irish Eyes are smiling on them when they bring their little treat inside on this HAPPY HAPPY St Paddy's Day.

I'm off to put the final touches on my Stamp Club projects ....... the club gals are coming over this afternoon to play with some new product and create three AMAZING PROJECTS.  I'll be posting those projects later - Hope you have a fabulous St Paddy's Day.

Keep Living Your Dream!


2 comments:

  1. Hi Kadie,
    what wonderful treats you made... I love these. I hope you had a wonderful day.
    Hugs,
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  2. top o' the morning (because i know you are up, too). the treat holders are adorable. love the shamrock stamp! hugs, m

    ReplyDelete