Wednesday, March 28, 2012

SaddleBrooke Stampers 3x3 Cards Part Two

Happy Wednesday My Blogger Friends and today I have Part Two of the 3x3 cards my fellow SaddleBrooke Stampers exchanged in March.  Let's jump right in .........
Here's another shot of what all 25 cards look like........
The sweet little girl card was made by Joan ....... The butterfly card did not have a name stamped on the back ..... Nor did the yellow flower card ...... and my good stamping friend Gail made the " Thanks So Much" tea cup card.
This next batch of 3x3 cards were all made by the gals in my FU Group.  The Kindness Matters" card was made by ME!  The rosette card was made by Kris (Fabulously Unique if I do say so myself).  Ann made the package card (How ADORABLE). And Debbie made the "OH SO SWEET" (and OH SO PRETTY) pink scallop baby rattle card.  (I'm sure you can tell that these ladies are Fabulously Unique and live up to their name of being part of the FU Group!)
Mary made the pink and purple flower card ....... Judy made the super fun pin-wheel card ...... The cardinal card was made by Marian ...... Opal made the GORGEOUS black and white vase card ..... and my Ranch GalPal Chris made the SUPER FUN green circle card.

I know that this new venture at making little 3x3 cards is going to be a HUGE HIT with the SaddleBrooke Stampers and I look forward to joining in on the fun for April - which our challenge is Never Grown Up with the optional technique of Childhood Memories.  I have a super fun card that involves Monster in the Closet for my April card ....... I'm just hoping that what's in my head - can be put into a little 3x3 card for this challenge.  Guess you'll just have to return in April to see what I came up with. 

Many thanks for joining me today - I have a FUN PACKED DAY planned with my FU Gals today.  We are meeting for lunch today (at my house) and filling the afternoon with our monthly meeting and then all the gals are draging their husbands out for dinner tonight as a group.  SHOULD BE FUN and a great way to get all the guys meeting.  I'll be back tomorrow to share the Stamp Camp cards we made in March - Hope you can join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

0 comments:

Post a Comment