Monday, March 19, 2012

St Patty Day Card Received Part One

Happy Monday My Blogger Friends!  Hope you had a wonderful weekend - I'm going to share some of the St Patty Day cards I received from my galpals from the Ranch with you today ...... Let's get this share started.........
This is my card for our Ranch St Patty's Day swap.  I used four heart to create my main image.....and added a green button to the center for a little WOW FACTOR.
The white heart was cut from the Sizzlits die and the green heart was run through the Big Shot with the Dots embossing folder and then the heart punch was used four times to create my shamrock image.
I have to confess ...... not all the girls who particpated in this swap labeled the back of their card with their names ...... so I can't tell you who made me some of the cards.  This is one of the cards that I have no idea who made it (either Cheri....Beverly or Jean).  I can tell you that the card is darling!  And the shamrock imge is popped up off their card creating lots of dimension and FUN!
They also used a thin piece of ribbon down the center of their card and was perfect for connecting the two pieces of DSP together and hiding their seam.
This is another card that I have no idea who created - but really love all the 3-D that this card has to offer.  The center rainbow is amazing in real life and the three pots of gold resting on a tiny piece of shamrock ribbon is super fun.

Love how they used a pretty shade of blue to create a sky background and the clouds along with the rainbow all blend together perfectly to create an amazing and fun card.

Many THANKS for joining me today ........ I'll be back tomorrow with the last three St Patty's Day Swap cards from the Ranch.  Hope you can come back and join me for that share.
Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. not mine...I have the sheep up in the field stamp on mine! Think this one is Bev's. Fun Lunch Today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. impeccable work as always, kadie. the embossed hearts are a delicious shamrock. hugs, m

    ReplyDelete