Tuesday, March 20, 2012

St Patty Day Cards Received Part Two

Happy Tuesday My Blogger Friends.  It's Tuesday and time for more Kards to Kadie to share with you........and today I have the last three St Patty Day cards that my friends at the Ranch made for me ....... Let's jump right in ........
Don't know which of my Ranch Gal Pals made this card - It's a seriously happy St Patty's Day card and love all the detail that was put into this piece of art.
LOVE LOVE LOVE the flag piece that she put in the bottom right corner ........ and taking a piece of 1/8" ribbon and threading it through the punched out border openings is BRILLIANT!  Love this card!
My next card up is made by Linda Strugala from the Ranch.  What a super pretty card and the little bit of bling that Linda added to her card is TOTALLY LINDA!
LOVE how Linda popped up not only the "Lucky Me" banner but also added dimensionals to the back of her shamrock piece for even more lift.  Beautiful card Linda.....simply Beautiful!
And my last card share is from my good friend Chris Nunamker.  She used her Cricut to create two layers of Shamrock along with her Cricut die cut out "St Patrick's Day" focal image.
Chris even added a sweet little saying to the inside of her card - and that totally finished off her card and gave it that Hallmark finish to the inside of her card.  LOVE YOUR CARD Chris!

I'll be back tomorrow to share more my March Stamp Club cards with you ....... Hope you can come back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment:

  1. oh my word . . . those plaid shamrocks are to die for! hugs, mary

    ReplyDelete