Thursday, March 29, 2012

March Stamp Camp Cards Part One

Happy Happy Thursday My Blogger Friends. 

I want to start out my post today wishing my good stamping buddy Gail a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY!  Today is her birthday and if your reading this Gail......Happy Birthday to you....and now go and check your mailbox for a little birthday surprise I've left for you. 

My share for today is the first half of the cards/projects we made at our March Stamp Camp ...... Let's jump right in with the sharing ........
Here are the five card/projects we made last Wednesday at my Stamp Camp and today we will be looking over the 3-D project and the Easter Bunny Card.
I told the gals at my March Stamp Camp - that we would be making one 3-D project every month at Camp and this month we were making a key chain holder.  This ADORABLE Key Chain Holder came together with the help of the Stampin' UP! BigZ Island Floral Die ...... Some DSP ...... and Chip Board.  I had the gals diecut the chip board pieces and then they glued the DSP to each side of the chipboard.  They used the Crop-a-Dial and punched a hole in the diecut pieces of copy paper that formed the inside paper for their notepads and that just about completed this project.
Super Easy ...... and each of the gals had their initial diecut from the Medium Sizzlits Timeless Type Junior Alphabet set and all they needed to do was adhere their initial to the top of their Island Floral chipboard piece and this project was DONE!  Needless to say ...... all the gals were THRILLED about this project and they all said they were looking forward to next months 3-D project.
And the card share for today is the Easter Bunny card we made using the "Heaven Blessed" stamp set from the Occasions Mini Catalog.  We used a Whisper White layer and diecut out the "Framelits Labels Die" and that is where we stamped and colored in our Easter Bunny.  We used Pear Pizzazz cardstock and diecut out the next larger size label die to create our mat for our Whisper White label to stack on top of.      
 We used some Crystal Effects to cover our bunny that was colored in with Crumb Cake, Always Artichock and Melon Mambo markers.
The final touch was adding a piece of ribbon from the SAB Ribbon/Brad Pack and then added a little tiny piece of Pool Party Ruffled Ribbon ....... and called this card DONE!

I have three more cards to share with you - and I'll be back tomorrow to give you the details on all three of those cards.  Hope you can come back and join me tomorrow for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

0 comments:

Post a Comment